About Me

My photo
Bear, Boris, & Tasha - Schipperke Dogs

Bear

Bear
in honor of my first schipperke, lost in July 2003. May "Bear" rest in peace.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

What was your day like?

What was your day like? I would like to live through the eyes of others for a short time.

Mine was pretty boring atypical for me. I went to work. I went to a business meeting (not work related). I went to the doctor's office. I watched a movie called "12 rounds". It's a fairly good action film, you should rent it. Returned the rental movie. Somewhere in there I walked my two dogs (Boris and Tasha the Schipperke pair) and played with their squeekie toys. Yes, I let them play, too. And POOF, the day was over. It's now late in the evening and taking a few minutes to check email, check-in here and then call it a night. All so I can do it all over again tomorrow.

I am sure my day sound pathetic to some and busy or whatever to others. But in the throw of everything I know I have friends and acquaintences that care. That is the exciting part of my day.

So now, comment and tell me about your day..............

and don't forget to check out http://rfcp.convio.net/goto/DevraS

No comments:

Post a Comment