About Me

My photo
Bear, Boris, & Tasha - Schipperke Dogs

Bear

Bear
in honor of my first schipperke, lost in July 2003. May "Bear" rest in peace.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Will you help save a life?

July 2009 -- Sept 2009 focus
Most of us have had experiences that can break or heal us. I have been through both good and bad times, too. But today I choose to focus on something good. Fundraising for a great cause. I have been doing this since 2007. So many women tell me they hadn't had a mammogram in years, but since they heard my story they now go annually. That is beautiful. Prevention is soooo important. But these are women who can go to the doctor. Many women cannot for financial reasons. Susan G Komen helps those women by donating to the clinics to make a mammogram free or low cost. Your donations makes that happen. Won't you help us help those who need it?
http://rfcp.convio.net/goto/DevraS
Every dollar counts............

1 comment:

  1. Dev, I must say that I admire you for putting your time and energy into such a good cause. I hope you reach, better yet, exceed your goals!

    ReplyDelete